Follow Instructions Carefully:
1. Wash hair with clarifying shampoo. This removes all of the wax, oil, and build up coating the hair shaft. Biolustre repairs hair from the inside out, so it is important to fully strip the hair so that Biolustre can have full access to the hair shaft. Wash hair at least twice.
2. Towel dry hair. If hair has more than moderate damage, you may want to blow dry it. Fully drying the hair opens the hair cuticle and allows Biolustre to enter the hair shaft.
3. Saturate hair with Biolustre making sure to lift layers of the hair and allow the product to penetrate all of the hair. Use 3-4 oz, depending on the length and thickness of the hair. Especially saturate the ends of hair and dry spots. Biolustre enters the hair shaft and binds to the hair with a synthetic polymer that is chemically similar to hair.
4. Dry hair under dryer or with a blow dryer. Both work. Biolustre is heat activated, dry on medium to high heat. Biolustre will become hard in the hair. This is normal. DO NOT COMB THROUGH THE HAIR as it will cause it to break. Make sure to dry all of the hair including the under layers to get the best result.
5. Gently rinse hair with Warm water until the hair no longer feels hard. Loosen the hair very slowly being careful not to scrub the hair. Once the hair is soft, wash at least twice with a clarifying shampoo. It is important to get all of the product out of the hair before styling or conditioning. Some hair types absorb more product than others. Make sure to remove all excess product.
6. Hair is now repaired. Condition and style hair as usual. Remember, Biolustre is not a topical conditioner. IT will not wash out and it does not replace a regular conditioner. You need only use again after hair has been damaged.