What it is:
NYXÂs studio liquid liner, is a highly pigmented liquid liner that provides bold, intense color to emphasize the eye. The fine brush tip provides drawing precision of thin and thick lines. A must-have for all makeup aficionados. Highly pigmented liquid liner. Provides bold, intense color to emphasize the eye. Thin brush allows precise application and clean lines.
What it does:
NYXÂs studio liquid liner, is a highly pigmented liquid liner that provides bold, intense color to emphasize the eye. The fine brush tip provides drawing precision of thin and thick lines. A must-have for all makeup aficionados!
What else you need to know:
Transform your look in seconds with this super-pigmented eye liner that highlights eyes with an electrifying stroke of color. The fine brush tip allows for precision application, and can be used to create lines of varying thickness. Go subtle or go gaga.
2. Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing.
3. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
4. Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers.
5. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
6. Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off.
7. Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
8. Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover.