What it is:
OPI Nail Polish Lacquer introduces the new individual colors for the holiday. Every year you can't wait to pull it out of the box and make it the first thing placed on your tree. It's your favorite ornament! Paint your tips with this sweet glittery hue and be reminded of your favorite trimming all season long.
What it does:
What else you need to know:
OPI Nail Polish Lacquer Mariah Carey Winter Holiday Collection has 12 new colors for the Christmas Holiday.
- Use the cotton balls and non acetone nail polish remover to remove any remaining nail polish from your last manicure.
- Wash your hands with the hand soap thoroughly. Pay particular attention to cleaning your natural nails. You want to make sure you remove any remaining residue from the nail polish remover. Let your natural nails dry completely before you apply nail polish.
- Dip the nail polish brush in to the colored nail polish. Swipe the brush down the middle of your natural nail. With out reloading the nail polish brush, swipe down the two sides of the natural nail that are still exposed after the first swipe. Repeat this step once if you feel you need to with the colored nail polish. Repeat this step with all of your natural nails.
- let the colored nail polish dry completely on your natural nails.
- use the clear nail polish and repeat the actions of step 3 with all of your natural nails. This top coat will help to keep the nail polish from chipping off your natural nails. This step will need to be repeated at least once a week to keep your natural nails looking there best.
- Allow you nail natural nails to dry thoroughly.